Commitment to Accessibility
ExpandTheRoom is committed to accessibility and ensuring that all users of this site have access to all information and offerings of expandtheroom.com.
We also strive to help our clients achieve the latest accessibility standards ensuring equal access for all of their users.
Support & Feedback
Do you need assistance accessing something on our website? Do you have feedback on how we can improve? If so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-957-2770 and we will reply as soon as possible.
We have developed our website to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA standards and we are constantly trying to improve it to make it better and more accessible.
Some of the steps we have taken to comply with our accessibility standards are:
- Descriptive alt text values are assigned to all images
- Ensuring a minimum 4.5:1 color ratio for all text
- Using descriptive text links and headers
- Maintaining a consistent and predictable layout
- Eliminating all potentially distracting elements like pop ups and auto-playing media.
- Testing to ensure our site is navigable by keyboard or screenreader only
- Presenting information in a hierarchical and meaningful order
- Providing a focus indicator for all active components of the website
- Adding aria labels to elements
- Adding captions to video
- Our internal web team continually reviews our website
- And many other actions
You can learn more about the right to equal access for all Americans at ADA.gov.
Section508.gov provides numerous resources for making accessible websites and maintaining them.
WCAG 2.1 AA provides technical guidelines and examples for what web accessibility should be.